Saturday, February 25, 2006

Coton de Tulear 101

There are already many websites about coton de tulear. About its history, its breed's personality, its puppies and pictures, so why the heck am I writing another one?

Well of course, just to share my experiences with my coton. In mycotondetulear.blogspot.com, I hope to share with you guys how I trained Paris to be potty-trained ( 95% of the time ), to be an obidient dog ( 70% 0f the time ) and about his grooming, food, tricks, and his cute dog pictures.

I would really really appreciate it too if you guys can share to me what you want to hear about Paris : how he learns to do this or that , or what do I think about this and that? I ll try my best to help you.

Now shall we start?

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good info on training, Ivana!

Ida and Yankee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home