Sunday, February 26, 2006

Accidents Happen

Paris is potty trained to go on a Wee Wee Pad and not on the Grass. I feel that the grass is too dirty for Paris' white fur.. HAHAHA.. Anyway... Last week Paris has been peeing all over the place but his wee2 pad.. I was frustrated.. WHY ... WHY.. WHY...

All this one year of training???

This weekend aws I wanted to do my weekly (bi-weekly ) cleaning of my apartment, I took out my Windex sprayer.. Yes it was meant to be used to clean the glass but I was running short on the floor cleaner.. As I meant to spray the Windex on the floor ( near the place where I usually put Paris' Wee2 Pad, I noticed something written on the Windex.. ENRINCHED WITH AMMONIA-D !!!!!)

SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

No wonder Paris has been peeing all over the floor......................... Last week I had used Windex to clean the floor as well..

Wondering why I shriek??

Ammonia has the same smell as dog/cat's urine... And knowing that dogs always pee where there is a urine smell on the place.. We now know why Paris had peed all over the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home